Thursday, September 2, 2010

Very low carbs day

Getting close and closer to showtime! only 16 more days of dieting.
Here's a look at my meals today. I'm carb cycling and this my lowest carbs day. I get pretty vascular on this day but don't look as full as i would on a higher carbs day. My body processes fats (good ones) very well, so i don't crash and can actually train pretty hard on such a day. As u can see, i like to be creative with my meals so i don't get bored and i love my hot sauce! lol



meal 1
looks like this:
egg whites, turkey bacon, spinach omelette with avocado.









Meal 2 :
egg whites protein crepes with peanut butter




















Meal 3:
Chicken and spinach...pretty boring but look how pretty i made it :)



















Meal 4 : is usually a protein shake with greens and peanut butter (always the natural kind)










Meal 5:
Tilapia and broccoli, i can't eat that meal without my hot sauce!












Meal 6:
Salmon and asparagus... love that last meal.

















I like to change my spices and discover different low calorie condiment. The trick is to vary the way you cook your meals and present them. Just make it fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment